The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (Insolvency Code) has turned into an attractive remedy for creditors to realise their debts. It is increasingly seen that the corporate entities are opting for this remedy due to the time bound resolution mechanism envisaged under the Insolvency Code.
We, at Rajani Associates, have a specialised team who caters to provide across the board services for insolvency matters. Our team is a great blend of lawyers having rich expertise in litigation as well as general corporate matters including knowledge of restructuring and regulatory laws.
We advise corporate debtor, financial and operational creditor, for a range of services which includes:
- Strategising and advising the client from the perspective of the Insolvency Code;
- Filing/defending insolvency petition before the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) and the National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT);
- Restructuring/revival exercise of the corporate debtor, including, preparation or assisting in examination of resolution plans;
- Initiating/defending proceeding against guarantors/mortgagors of the corporate debtor;
- Advising and action on behalf of the resolution professional; and
- Advising client on the different facets of the insolvency and liquidation process.
Our team is quintessentially abreast with the Insolvency Code and the developments around it. Our team has the ability to assist our client in steering through the most complex issues while undergoing the insolvency process. Our deep and practical understanding of the subject coupled with our propensity to develop a righteous understanding of client’s business enable us to deliver appropriate advice to our client.
Our firm is a one stop solution for across the board services pertaining to the Insolvency Code and we strive to deliver end to end solutions to the utmost complicated issues in a most pragmatic manner.